EMAUS FIRE CO. NO 1
HOME ADVERTISERS FUND RAISERS PHOTO ALBUM OFFICERS LINKS
MEMBERSHIP HALL RENTALS BANQUET MENU DAILY BAR MENU
SPECIAL EVENTS STORE CALENDAR DIRECTIONS
HIGHLIGHTED LINK MEANS "REVISED PAGE" OR "UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENT"
Welcome to the Emaus Fire Co # 1 Web Page. Back when the village was developed in 1759, the Borough of Emmaus was originally named "Emaus", with one "m". The first and only fire house in town was called Emaus Fire Co. # 1 and was located in the same building that housed the town's central offices. Later, when more room was needed for Borough Hall, Emaus Fire Co. #1 Social Quarters was moved to it's current location. Many years later, the engine house was also moved as the town continued to develop and grow.
The current building at 50 S. 6th Street includes parking for 150 cars and houses a spacious bar and social room. In addition, available also are two large banquet rooms that hold up to 300 people, with kitchen facilities for catering all kinds of affairs including bingo, dart leagues, auctions, racing parties, NFL parties, fundraisers, wedding receptions and all kinds of sporting events.
The Board of Governors would like to welcome all our new members and rental customers, and, of course, our "Old Timers" and "Regulars" for their continued support. We are looking forward to seeing you here at the club.